Follow the instructions below to complete the Air Canada Airlines Manage Booking process.
- Visit the official Air Canada website at www.aircanada.com or get the app for your phone.
- You can use your personal information to sign into your Air Canada account if you are an Aeroplan member.
- You can either select "Booking" or simply scroll down the window to locate one booking option.
- In the fields provided, provide all relevant information, including your last name and the booking number.
- Select the booking you want to modify, such as changing the flight date or the seat, by clicking the "Search" option.
- You might be required to pay the cost difference if you changed your flight.
- To submit your changes, click "Confirm change."
- Air Canada will send you a confirmation email to the address you provided, along with the revised details of your reservation.
Additionally, feel free to contact the airlines and receive immediate assistance by calling the helpdesk if you experience any problems with Air Canada Airlines Manage Booking.
Visit also : United Airlines Manage Booking