Find A Python Developer Job In India
Python is leading the way for the future of programming. With each passing year, its popularity grows exponentially. If you're interested in Data Science, Web Development, or Machine Learning, Python is a must-have. Even though the fact that it is not a new language, it has recently acquired favor as an alternative for Java, C++, and PHP among developers due to its simplicity and ease of learning.
Python Developer Salaries in India are rising here's what you need to know
The world will be run by programmers, and Python is leading the way. Its popularity is skyrocketing year after year.
- Python is thus your holy book if you're interested in data research, web development, or machine learning.
Despite its archaic nature, most developers prefer it over Java, C#, and PHP due to its simplicity and ease of learning. Python ranked third in Stack Overflow's developer survey for 2020.
- The most amazing aspect of Python is that it is so versatile and has potential in a wide range of industries.
- This will increase the salary of Python developers in India! Python developer salary in India is higher than traditional web development languages.
- Python job opportunities have piqued your interest this time. So let's have a detailed look at what is Python developers and what is their salary in India for fresher and experienced workers.
Python developer salaries in India
Salary is one of the decisive factors for each working professional when choosing a job. The Python Developer's remuneration is directly related to the person's experience. The high salary a developer receives grows with experience.
- There are many more factors that affect the salary of a Python developer. So, for now, let's look at the average income and salary trends in India.
- According to PayScale, the starting salary for a Python developer is $427,293 per year. Every month, that comes to about $35,607. The annual salary can be $1,000,000 or more.
- The minimum wage, on the other hand, can be as low as $225,076 per year depending on one's background, professional history, and work field.
- Python developers are programmers and designers who use the Python programming language.
The primary responsibilities of Python developers are as follows:
- Create the code for the backend.
- Repair the problems.
- Backend maintenance.
Python has also dabbled in data science and machine learning, as previously mentioned.
- As a result, programmers use Python to analyze data using powerful modules such as NumPy and Pandas.
- As a result, there is a huge demand for Python developers. Similarly, the machine learning area is actively seeking Python developers to design various machine learning models and methods.
Data science is the study of manipulating and analyzing data using statistical concepts. The usage of two excellent and powerful Python modules, NumPy and Pandas, facilitates data manipulation.
- Because data science is a burgeoning field, talented Python developers are in higher demand than software programmers. As a result, Data Science has created a distinct niche in India for Python developers.
- Businesses acquire a vast amount of data to better understand their customer base and current market trends.
- As a result, the demand for professional data scientists is increasing, and companies are willing to pay top cash for Python Developers who fit the criteria.
Machine Learning Engineer/Practitioner
Machine learning is a branch of Artificial Intelligence that allows computers to learn and develop automatically based on data presented to them.
- Chatbots, robotics, and artificial intelligence are examples of machine learning technology.
- Python programmers have an advantage over other software developers in this industry, as Python enables advanced machine learning-based frameworks such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, OpenCV, and other developers to start their careers in the field of machine learning. The greater your experience, the higher your income.
Python Web Programmer
Every company, great or little, has a website. As a result, it is acceptable to assert that web development will never go out of vogue.
- The fundamentals of modern web development are robustness, security, and compliance. Python readily fits the need.
- Python has powerful web development frameworks such as Django and Flask, which allow developers to create visually appealing and functional online applications.
- As a result, the industry is continually looking for Python Developers who are conversant with Django and Flask.